Free Legal Consultation
The Rhode Island vehicle accident lawyers of Gemma Law Associates, Inc., help people who were hurt in vehicle accidents and their families to get the money they need and deserve. Our attorneys rely on our professionalism, firm resources and 50-plus years of experience to help our clients get fast and fair results.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, reach out to Gemma Law Associates, Inc., to learn how we can help you. You can call us at 877-237-4591 or fill out our online form. We help clients across Rhode Island, including Providence, Newport, Warwick, Cranston, Bristol, Pawtucket and Woonsocket.
At our firm, every case begins with a free legal consultation.
Our Attorneys Have Experience with Rhode Island Vehicle Accidents
An accident can happen at any time on a Rhode Island highway, with serious consequences. In 2010, a reported 67 people died in vehicle crashes in our state. Another 540 suffered serious injuries. Drivers’ carelessness, recklessness and alcohol use were all major causes of these accidents.
When a person is harmed by another driver through no fault of their own, they should contact a Rhode Island lawyer at Gemma Law Associates, Inc. We have experience at handling a wide range of vehicle accidents, including:
- Car Accidents - Even a seemingly minor car accident can cause serious injuries. Yet, insurance companies often minimize victims’ injuries so the companies can pay less money. We work hard to get you every penny you deserve.
- Truck Accidents – A passenger car is no match for a large truck. In 2009, a shocking 76 percent of the people who died in large truck crashes in America were not riding in the large truck but were riding in the other vehicle.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycles offer little protection to riders, so almost any crash can seriously injure a rider.
- Distracted Driving Accidents - Anything that distracts a driver from keeping their attention on the road can lead to distracted driving accidents.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Alcohol use contributed to 41 percent of all fatalities in Rhode Island in 2009. This rate is much higher than the national rate of 35 percent.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Claims – Some Rhode Island drivers break the law by driving without insurance coverage or have only the minimum amount. When these drivers cause car accidents, the victims have no way to get money for their injuries except to file claims with their own insurance companies.
Contact our Rhode Island Vehicle Accident Lawyers Today
If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle accident, contact us to learn how we can help you. Call us today at 877-237-4591 or fill out our online form. Remember: every case begins with a free legal consultation by one of our Rhode Island vehicle accident lawyers.