The Rhode Island wrongful death attorneys of Gemma Law Associates, Inc., understand that the loss of a loved one is a tragic event. When a death occurs because of the wrongdoing of another person, the tragedy is compounded by the fact that it could have been prevented. Anyone responsible for the loss must be held accountable.
At Gemma Law Associates, Inc., we have more than 48 years of experience in helping the families of fatal accident victims across Rhode Island, including Providence, Pawtucket, Warwick, Newport, Bristol, Cranston, and Woonsocket. We know we can’t replace their loss, but we are committed to securing a sound financial future for them.
To learn how we can help you, call us toll-free or use our online form. We provide free initial case evaluations.
Rhode Island Wrongful Death Lawyers Protecting Your Rights
Wrongful death occurs when a person’s death is caused by the negligence or reckless misconduct of another person or company, including motorists, medical professionals and companies that manufacture and sell dangerous products. At Gemma Law Associates, Inc., we represent clients in wrongful death lawsuits that require:
- Rhode Island Car Accident Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Rhode Island
- RI Nursing Home Accidents and Abuse Lawyers
- Product Injury Lawyers in Rhode Island
- Dangerous Drugs and Product Liability Lawyers
- Vehicle Accidents and Auto Accident Attorneys in Rhode Island
- RI Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Truck Accident Lawyers in RI
- Drunk Driving Accident DUI Accident Lawyers
- RI Slip and Fall Accident Injury Attorneys
- Inadequate Security Lawyers
- Lead Poisoning Attorney RI
- Hernia Patch Injuries
- Workplace Accident Attorney Rhode Island
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma Lawyer
- Construction Accident and Workers Comp Lawyer RI
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer
Because of the extreme loss involved in a wrongful death case, Rhode Island families may be able to file for several different types of compensation, including:
- Lost Income: An expert witness is typically called upon to calculate this amount by estimating the victim’s income over the remainder of his or her lifetime.
- Medical Expenses: Any hospital or other medical expenses incurred during the time between the victim’s injury and death.
- Decedent’s Pain and Suffering: Financial compensation for the pain and suffering experienced by the victim as a result of the injuries prior to death.
- Loss of Consortium: This represents the emotional cost to the spouse, children or parents left behind by the victim’s death.
Wrongful death cases require experienced and skilled legal assistance. Insurance lawyers for the defendant may contend the victim shared blame for his or her injuries, which can reduce damages. They will try to minimize their payout by offering low settlement amounts. Our skilled, aggressive and dedicated legal team won’t allow that to happen.
Contact Our Rhode Island Wrongful Death Lawyers Today
Gemma Law Associates, Inc., has more than four decades of experience representing clients in their time of need. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients inProvidence and throughout Rhode Island to include: Bristol, Cranston, Kent County, Newport, Pawtucket, Warwick, Washington County, and Woonsocket.
Because of time limits for filing a wrongful death claim, it’s important to contact us immediately. Call our Rhode Island wrongful death attorneys today toll-free or use our online form. We provide free initial case evaluations.
Still researching and not wanting to call us yet? Here are a list of resources that may help you find out the information you need about your Rhode Island personal injury:
- Personal injury RI
- Rhode island dog bite laws
- Construction Site Injury & Workers’ Compensation in RI
- Workers’ Compensation Rhode Island
- Slip and Fall Accident Injury Lawyer Rhode Island
- Car Accident with Drunk Driver in Rhode Island
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Rhode Island
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Multi-car accident and pile up Attorney in Rhode Island
- Truck Accident Rhode Island
- See More Rhode Island Legal Services Resources here!