Warwick, RI Personal Injury Attorney
The Warwick personal injury lawyers at Gemma Law Associates, Inc., are dedicated to helping accident and injury victims recover the compensation they deserve. We represent clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including Warwick car accidents, medical malpractice and product injury cases.
In addition to serving Warwick, our highly experienced personal injury attorneys represent clients throughout Rhode Island, including Providence, Pawtucket, Newport, Cranston and Woonsocket.
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident in Warwick due to the negligence or intentional acts of another person or company, our personal injury attorneys are here to help. Call Gemma Law Associates, Inc., toll free or complete our online form for a free evaluation of your personal injury claim.
About Warwick, RI
Gemma Law Associates is proud to serve residents of Warwick, Rhode Island, the state’s second largest city. Warwick’s estimated 83,000 residents have an enviable location in Kent County on Narragansett Bay, with 39 miles of scenic New England coastline and beautiful beaches to enjoy.
Warwick, RI, lies right in the center of Southern New England’s major metropolitan area, with two major interstate highways (I-95 and I-295) running through the city. Residents also have a third interstate highway (I-195) nearby, which provides convenient access to the TF Green Airport, the state’s primary airport.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Serving Warwick
Victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents or any serious accident will require immediate medical attention. In Warwick, emergency medical care is available at Kent Hospital.
If your accident was caused by the negligence or carelessness of another, call Gemma Law Associates, Inc., to learn more about how our Warwick, Rhode Island, personal injury attorneys can help you to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses.
Courts Hearing Warwick Personal Injury Cases
Rhode Island has a state trial court system that consists of Superior Courts, Family Courts, District Courts, Traffic Tribunal Courts and Worker’s Compensation Court. The Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court is charged with the jurisdiction to hear all disputes between an employer and an employee relating to workers’ compensation.
Warwick personal injury cases are heard in civil court. The Kent County Superior Court presides over civil cases where the amount in controversy exceeds $10,000. Jurisdiction is concurrent with the District Court as to civil matters with amounts at issue from $5,000-$10,000. The courts serving Warwick are:
- Third Division District Court – Noel Judicial Complex, 222 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI, 02886-010. Phone: (401) 822-6750. Cities and towns in the district are Coventry, Cranston, East Greenwich, Foster, Johnston, Glocester, Lincoln, North Kingstown, North Providence, North Smithfield, Scituate, Smithfield, Warwick, West Greenwich and West Warwick.
- Kent County Superior Court – Noel Judicial Complex, 222 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI, 02886-010. Phone: (401) 822-6750. Rhode Island’s five counties are divided into four Superior Court jurisdictions: Kent, Washington, Newport and Providence/Bristol.
- Workers’ Compensation Court – J. Joseph Garrahy Judicial Complex, 1 Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 458-5000.
- Rhode Island Supreme Court – 205 Benefit Street, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 222-3272.
Don’t Delay – Contact Our Warwick Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Were you seriously injured in a Warwick vehicle accident that was not your fault? Ideally, you should obtain a lawyer immediately after your accident. Any delay will make it more difficult to locate key evidence and find witnesses. For immediate legal assistance in Warwick or throughout Rhode Island, contact Gemma Law Associates, Inc., today toll free or through our online form. We also handle wrongful death claims for families who have lost loved ones because another person behaved negligently or carelessly.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in an accident that someone else’s carelessness or recklessness caused, or in an act of violence or abuse, you have a right to seek compensation for your medical bills and losses.
The Rhode Island personal injury lawyers of Gemma Law Associates, Inc., have years of experience in helping injured people from Providence and throughout Rhode Island to include: Bristol, Cranston, Kent County, Newport, Pawtucket, Warwick, Washington County, Woonsocket, and more to obtain funds that can help them recover and rebuild their lives.
We can help you seek compensation for your expenses and your pain and suffering after someone else has harmed you. Call us toll-free today or complete our online form to get started on your case.
Still researching and not wanting to call us yet? Here are a list of resources that may help you find out the information you need about your Rhode Island personal injury:
- Personal injury RI
- Rhode island dog bite laws
- Construction Site Injury & Workers’ Compensation in RI
- Workers’ Compensation Rhode Island
- Slip and Fall Accident Injury Lawyer Rhode Island
- Car Accident with Drunk Driver in Rhode Island
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Rhode Island
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Multi-car accident and pile up Attorney in Rhode Island
- Truck Accident Rhode Island
- See More Rhode Island Legal Services Resources here!