Pawtucket, RI Personal Injury Lawyers
At Gemma Law Associates, Inc., our Pawtucket personal injury lawyers have nearly five decades of experience with assisting innocent accident and injury victims and their families in receiving the compensation they deserve. We also have the experience to ensure that you are receiving all of the workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled if you were injured at work.
In addition to serving Pawtucket, our highly experienced personal injury attorneys represent clients throughout Rhode Island, including Providence, Warwick, Newport, Cranston and Woonsocket.
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident in Pawtucket due to the negligence or careless actions of another person or company, our personal injury attorneys are here to help. Call Gemma Law Associates, Inc., toll free or complete our online form for a free evaluation of your personal injury claim.
About Pawtucket, RI
Gemma Law Associates, Inc., proudly serves the more than 71,000 residents of Pawtucket, RI, the state’s fourth largest city. Pawtucket enjoys a beautiful location at the falls of the Blackstone River and the upper tidewaters of Narragansett Bay in Providence County.
Pawtucket residents enjoy convenient access to major metropolitan areas in New England via Interstate 95, which traverses the western part of Pawtucket. Motorists will find the posted speeds on I-95 in Pawtucket much lower than on the rest of the Interstate due to the “S-curves” near downtown which skirt buildings Pawtucket wished to preserve.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Serving Pawtucket
Victims of vehicle accidents, including drunk-driving accidents and those who are seriously injured while on the job, should seek immediate medical attention. In Pawtucket, emergency medical care is available at Memorial Hospital.
If your accident was caused by the negligence or carelessness of another person or company, call the Pawtucket accident lawyers at Gemma Law Associates, Inc. We can help you to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses. Trust our experienced attorneys to pursue your case aggressively, with the goal of maximizing any claim you might have.
Courts Hearing Pawtucket Personal Injury Cases
Rhode Island’s trial court system consists of Superior Courts, Family Courts, District Courts, Traffic Tribunal Courts and the Workers’ Compensation Court. The Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court is charged with the jurisdiction to hear all disputes between an employer and an employee relating to workers’ compensation.
Personal injury cases are heard in civil court. The Providence County Superior Court presides over civil cases where the amount in controversy exceeds $10,000. Its jurisdiction is concurrent with the District Court for civil matters where the amounts at issue range from $5,000-$10,000. The courts serving Pawtucket are:
- Sixth Division District Court – J. Joseph Garrahy Judicial Complex, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 458-5400. Cities and towns in district: Barrington, Bristol, Burrillville, Central Falls, Cumberland, East Providence, Pawtucket, Providence, Warren, and Woonsocket.
- Providence/Bristol County Superior Court – Frank J. Licht Judicial Complex, 250 Benefit Street, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 222-3230.The Licht Judicial Complex, formerly known as the Providence County Courthouse, houses the Providence/Bristol County Superior Court as well as the Supreme Court and the State Law Library.
- Workers’ Compensation Court – J. Joseph Garrahy Judicial Complex, 1 Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 458-5000.
- Rhode Island Supreme Court – 205 Benefit Street, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 222-3272.
Don’t Delay – Contact Our Pawtucket Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you have been seriously injured in a Pawtucket vehicle accident that was not your fault, you should obtain a lawyer immediately after your accident. Any delay could cause difficulty in locating key evidence and finding witnesses. For immediate legal assistance in Pawtucket or throughout Rhode Island, contact Gemma Law Associates, Inc., today toll free or through our online form. We also handle wrongful death claims for families who have lost loved ones because another person behaved negligently or carelessly.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in an accident that someone else’s carelessness or recklessness caused, or in an act of violence or abuse, you have a right to seek compensation for your medical bills and losses.
The Rhode Island personal injury lawyers of Gemma Law Associates, Inc., have years of experience in helping injured people from Providence and throughout Rhode Island to include: Bristol, Cranston, Kent County, Newport, Pawtucket, Warwick, Washington County, Woonsocket, and more to obtain funds that can help them recover and rebuild their lives.
We can help you seek compensation for your expenses and your pain and suffering after someone else has harmed you. Call us toll-free today or complete our online form to get started on your case.
Still researching and not wanting to call us yet? Here are a list of resources that may help you find out the information you need about your Rhode Island personal injury:
- Personal injury RI
- Rhode island dog bite laws
- Construction Site Injury & Workers’ Compensation in RI
- Workers’ Compensation Rhode Island
- Slip and Fall Accident Injury Lawyer Rhode Island
- Car Accident with Drunk Driver in Rhode Island
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Rhode Island
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Multi-car accident and pile up Attorney in Rhode Island
- Truck Accident Rhode Island
- See More Rhode Island Legal Services Resources here!