Cranston Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyers
In Cranston, Rhode Island, you can rely on the personal injury attorneys at Gemma Law Associates, Inc., to provide you with skilled and experienced representation in any type of personal injury claim. Our Cranston personal injury lawyers understand how devastating it can be to be involved in a serious accident. We understand your concerns. We are dedicated to helping accident and injury victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Gemma Law Associates: Personal Injury Lawyers RI
Our law firm represents clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including Cranston auto accidents, medical malpractice and product injury cases. In addition to serving Cranston, we represent clients throughout Rhode Island, including Providence, Pawtucket, Newport, Warwick, and Woonsocket.
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident in Cranston due to the negligence or carelessness of another, our personal injury attorneys are here to help. Call Gemma Law Associates, Inc., toll free or use our online form for a free evaluation of your personal injury claim.
About Cranston, RI
At Gemma Law Associates, Inc., our personal injury attorneys are proud to serve residents of Cranston, RI, which is the state’s third largest city with a population of approximately 80,000 residents. Our office in Providence is located just north of Cranston. The city of Warwick and the town of West Warwick on the south, and the town of Scituate to the west, border Cranston, which is in Providence County.
The majority of Cranston’s population lives in the eastern portion of the city, while the western portion remains largely rural in nature. Despite not having a city center, Cranston, has a wealth of historical sites, with 16 locations listed in the National and State Register of Historic Places.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Serving Cranston
Victims of serious vehicle accidents and accidents in the workplace, including construction accidents, often require immediate medical attention. In Cranston, emergency medical care is available nearby in Providence at Rhode Island Hospital.
If your accident was caused by the negligence or carelessness of another, contact Gemma Law Associates, Inc., to learn more about how our Cranston personal injury attorneys can help you to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses. If you were injured at work, our Workers’ Compensation lawyers can make sure that you receive all of the workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to receive.
Courts Hearing Cranston Personal Injury Cases
Rhode Island has a state trial court system. It consists of Superior Courts, Family Courts, District Courts, Traffic Tribunal Courts and the Workers’ Compensation Court. The Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court is charged with the jurisdiction to hear all disputes between an employer and an employee relating to workers’ compensation.
Personal injury cases are heard in civil court. The Providence County Superior Court hears civil cases in which the amount in controversy exceeds $10,000. Jurisdiction is concurrent with the District Court as to civil matters with amounts at issue from $5,000-$10,000. The courts serving Cranston are:
- Sixth Division District Court – J. Joseph Garrahy Judicial Complex, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 458-5400. Cities and towns in the district are Barrington, Bristol, Burrillville, Central Falls, Cumberland, East Providence, Pawtucket, Providence, Warren, and Woonsocket.
- Providence/Bristol County Superior Court – Frank J. Licht Judicial Complex, 250 Benefit Street, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 222-3230.The Licht Judicial Complex, formerly known as the Providence County Courthouse, houses the Providence/Bristol County Superior Court as well as the Supreme Court and the State Law Library.
- Workers’ Compensation Court – J. Joseph Garrahy Judicial Complex, 1 Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 458-5000.
- Rhode Island Supreme Court – 205 Benefit Street, Providence, RI, 02903. Phone: (401) 222-3272.
Don’t Delay – Contact Our Cranston Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Seriously injured in a Cranston vehicle accident that was not your fault? Ideally, you should obtain a lawyer immediately after your accident. In Rhode Island, you have only three years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. For immediate legal assistance in Cranston or throughout Rhode Island, contact Gemma Law Associates, Inc., today toll free or use our online form. We also handle wrongful death claims for families who have lost loved ones because another person behaved negligently or carelessly. We can provide a free consultation.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in an accident that someone else’s carelessness or recklessness caused, or in an act of violence or abuse, you have a right to seek compensation for your medical bills and losses.
The Rhode Island personal injury lawyers of Gemma Law Associates, Inc., have years of experience in helping injured people from Providence and throughout Rhode Island to include: Bristol, Cranston, Kent County, Newport, Pawtucket, Warwick, Washington County, Woonsocket, and more to obtain funds that can help them recover and rebuild their lives.
We can help you seek compensation for your expenses and your pain and suffering after someone else has harmed you. Call us toll-free today or complete our online form to get started on your case.
Still researching and not wanting to call us yet? Here are a list of resources that may help you find out the information you need about your Rhode Island personal injury:
- Personal injury RI
- Rhode island dog bite laws
- Construction Site Injury & Workers’ Compensation in RI
- Workers’ Compensation Rhode Island
- Slip and Fall Accident Injury Lawyer Rhode Island
- Car Accident with Drunk Driver in Rhode Island
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Rhode Island
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Multi-car accident and pile up Attorney in Rhode Island
- Truck Accident Rhode Island
- See More Rhode Island Legal Services Resources here!